- Sydney CBD
- Mar 15, 2023
- $120k - $160k
12-month FTC Compliance Manager opportunity reporting to an exceptional leader at a globally recognized brand in banking.
A 12-month FTC Compliance Manager opportunity with a global leader in the banking sector.
About the Role
The Compliance function is a Second line of defense function, you will be responsible for mitigating Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime risks by reviewing and challenging the activities of the Group's businesses, across Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking & Markets (GBM) teams.
- Providing advisory services to CMB & GBM.
- Helping ensure bankers have a clear understanding of compliance risk exposure with respect to clients, transactions, and products including being able to articulate the Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime risks for Australia.
- Responsibility for second-line governance of Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime risks exposures, providing analysis, reporting, and governance, maintaining an objective assessment of risk exposure.
What the Company has to offer You:
- Tailored professional development opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Hybrid working (2days p/week)
What you will bring to the Role
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in second-line governance of Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime. (markets experience would be preferred)
- Experience in providing compliance advisory