Learning and Development Manager
- BBBH801363 Dec 09, 2021 $600 - $800 pd
Fantastic opportunity to join a Big 4 Bank to assist with the delivery of the learning and development strategy across a group wide program of work
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Learning Manager to join a high performing team working on an exciting, industry wide change initiative. You will be operating closely with the Change Managers, Business Analysts and Process Analysts to define training requirements, deployment, as well as identifying impacted teams to coordinate the rollout of learning and any supporting communications and embedment activities.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in developing Training Needs Analysis and Training Strategy and Plans to demonstrate training approach, including risk and issues.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and delivering blended learning solutions including videos, virtual content and face-to-face training for programs.
- Worked on large, complex changes and demonstrable experience in developing and executing training solutions and plans across a range of stakeholder groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to build and manage relationships quickly.
- Experience in the delivery of learning and/or coaching will be highly regarded.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a learning and training development role.
- Advanced skill level in Articulate 360 suite and Adobe Creative suite.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and other relevant tertiary qualifications would be highly desirable.
Senior Consultant | Transformation | Change Management
+61 (0) 28986 3149