- Feb 15, 2023
- $30 - $50 ph
Morgan McKinley is excited to be partnering with a well-known Utilities company to recruit a Learning and Development Coordinator!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced L&D Coordinator to join the Organisational Capability team. Reporting to the Learning Technology Lead, the L&D Coordinator works with the stakeholders to coordinate, schedule and provide administration for a range of vocational, technical and compliance training for employees and external contractors.
This role will see you support the business through accurate recording and maintenance of learning data via SuccessFactors LMS as well as support the wider team with managing ServiceNow tickets and providing training related assistance.
As the L&D Coordinator you will;
- Utilise SuccessFactors LMS system to support any learning activities
- Proactively plan training schedules based on forecasted demands to deliver on-time training
- Collaborate with Training Delivery, capability design team and external training providers to provide a positive customer experience
- Analyse training data and provide insights, recommendations and plans for continuous improvement of training delivery
- Identify and communicate opportunities and recommendations for process or system improvement
Bonus points if you've worked in a high risk operating environment
What you get in return
- Hybrid work model - 3 day a week onsite & 2 WFH
- Competitive hourly rate
- Become part of a collaborative and energetic team
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment