Integration Project Manager
- BBBH776137 Feb 22, 2021 $600 - $800 pd
This Education Institution is seeking an experienced Integration Project Manager to work on major integration/data engineering transformation project.
This leading Education Institution is seeking a Technical Project manager for a 12 month contract based in Macquarie Park. In this role you will be responsible for managing and implementing a major integration/data engineering transformation project.
- Evaluate the downstream integrations supported by Databank
- High level analysis of technology stack requirements and determine success criteria for Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Define integration strategy, roadmap, and target state architecture (for Databank style, file-based integrations)
- Define integration standards (for Databank style, file-based integrations)
- Project management activities e.g. financial control, reporting, risk and issue management.
- You will also be engaged in product ownership (documenting user stories, sprint planning, backlog grooming).
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
Skills and Experience:
- Hands on experience as a technical project manager.
- Strong agile experience is mandatory.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management skills essential.
- Higher Education background desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in major integration/data engineering transformation projects is essential.
- Immediate start.
Consultant | Government
+61 (0)2 8986 3154