- BBBH819279 Jun 16, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is exclusively working with one of Australia's highly reputable and long-established leading property development companies.
The Financial Modelling Analyst is responsible for creating, maintaining, updating, and analysing financial models to provide commercial insights that report on business performance, inform business planning, and assess investment decisions.
You will be pivotal in driving and improving the analysis capability - support management and decision making.
- Implementing a three-way financial models for use by the business for decision making and capital raising activities, as well as company valuation.
- Assist with the preparation and production of monthly management packs, ExCo monthly summary reports, board reports, and shareholder analysis.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement through ideas and actions which improve business analytics around Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting.
Culture - Employee centric organization, amazing collaborative team culture, fun people to work with.
Working Model - Hybrid
The successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of drivers of returns and commercial awareness. You will be able to communicate complex analysis and manage a portfolio of responsibilities.
Education - Degree qualified in a Finance or related discipline / CA/CPA qualification
Technical Skills -
- Experience creating three-way financial models (essential)
- Estate Master (Desirable)
- Yardi Voyager (Desirable)
Previous Experience -
- 3-5 years related experience either with a property business, infrastructure business or a general financial services industry
- Demonstrated experience in building, utilising, and interpreting financial models and forecasts in a complex environment
- Strong knowledge of valuation methodologies
- Good understanding of financial markets
- Previous experience in commercial transaction and advisory roles would be preferred
Associate Director | Risk & Compliance | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3151