- JN -042023-1929523
- May 15, 2023
- $120k - $160k
An exciting opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and most recognized Financial Services Brands, working closely with experienced leaders?
About The Role:
The Financial Crime Risk Manager will provide Line 2 support and guidance across the business in relation to financial crime matters. You contribute to the design, implementation and monitoring of the business' Financial Crime Risk framework, including the Group AML/CTF Program, ADI AML/CTF Program, Group Fraud and Corruption Policy and Group Sanctions Policy.
- Escalations relating to KYC, ECDD, transaction monitoring, customer screening, and third-party requests.
- Responsible for providing advice and guidance around risks and obligations associated with financial crime.
- Assessing the potential threat of ML/TF and fraud occurring and working with Line 1 teams to ensure appropriate programs, controls and processes are implemented and monitored.
What They Have to Offer:
- Internal company growth.
- Direct access to senior leaders in the business.
- Leading market bonus potential.
- Great company culture.
What Experience You Will Bring:
- Solid background in financial crime and with exposure to reg compliance.
- Experience in providing financial crime advise to senior leaders in the buisness.
- Exposure to privacy would be a ++
- Knowledge of fraud risk management frameworks, AML/CTF, Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) and Sanctions obligations