- Sydney CBD
- Mar 03, 2023
- $120k - $160k
An exciting financial crime opportunity to be part of one of Australia's largest wealth & asset management firms. Working with exceptional leaders with a wealth of industry knowledge.
About the role:
- The individual in this role will liaise with the business daily.
- Acting as a Line 2 resource for business escalations relating to KYC, ECDD, transaction monitoring, customer screening, and third-party requests.
- The individual will also be responsible for providing advice and guidance (or supporting Senior Managers, Financial Crime Risk in doing so) around risks and obligations associated with financial crime, in the context of new business initiatives.
- Managing ECDD reviews, reviewing customer risk ratings, and recording outcomes.
About the company:
This organization is one of Australia's largest providers of annuities and a trusted leader in wealth and asset management. With over 3 decades within the market.
- knowledge of the corporate regulatory environment, governance principles, corporate accountability, conduct frameworks, and the process for managing risk.
- Knowledge of fraud risk management frameworks, AML/CTF, Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC), and Sanctions obligations.
- 3 years' experience in fraud risk management and ABD in FS.
- Experience in providing financial crime advisory to parts of the business.
What they have to offer:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Great company culture
- Competitive salaries
- Experienced leaders