Data Governance Frameworks Manager
- BBBH794933 Oct 01, 2021 $800 - $1000 pd
Are you an experienced Data Governance professional with experience implementing a data governance framework? Then this is an opportunity for you!
This opportunity is for someone who would thrive in an uncertain environment and enjoys setting up new processes, policies and framework.
- Design, develop and gain endorsement for Data Governance frameworks and standards to support cluster Data and Analytics vision and Data Governance roadmap
- Define rules that enables classification of data within the data management framework and gain agreement on critical data elements with legal, infosec and data owners, linking to value and use cases
- Develop User Access strategy and policies to govern access to safe data with clear ability to apply using profiles and work with technical and business partners to implement
- Define security levels required for each area and level of data platforms as well as movement between platforms and work with enterprise data architect to design and implement across cluster
- Determine data sharing principles with internal and external stakeholders relevant for each user and data type and develop use of data policies for appropriate and ethical use of data
- Experience in the public sector preferred
- Experience in creating and implementing a data governance framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a large and complex environment
If you are interested, please apply NOW via the link with your updated resume. Please call Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 if you have any questions.
Consultant | Government Recruitment
+61 (0)2 8986 3125