- JN -052023-1932030
- May 01, 2023
Business facing data specialist needed for organisation who harnessing the power of data for key decision making across key business units.
Our client is seeking a highly-skilled Senior Data/Business Analyst to join their team in Sydney, Australia. The team is responsible for data, metrics and reporting across User Access Management.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders from technology, operational risk and business operations to define and document data and reporting requirements for a new reporting platform.
- Design and build reports and dashboards using PowerBI
- Analyse data behind existing reports and dashboards
- Review, identify, and source data for new or existing reports
- Ensure quality, completeness, and accuracy of data in reports and dashboards
- Perform analysis of data incidents and issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three or more years of experience in Senior technical business analyst or Senior data analyst roles
- Experience with Alteryx, Power BI, and SQL
- Understanding of IAM domains and Analytics
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and completely communicate problems and solutions
Please note candidates must have full working rights in Australia and be able to work in the Sydney office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who values customer satisfaction and is accountable for tasks from start to finish. If you are interested in this role, please apply today!