- BBBH777783 Mar 17, 2021 $80k - $100k
Credit Risk officer to join a growing team at the largest bank in Australia, you will deliver professional second line credit risk capability for the business by achieving critical business outcomes.
One of Australia's major banks is looking for a Credit Risk Officer to join their highly dynamic and well performing team.
Contributing to a range of professional credit risk proficiencies, the role encoumpasses a variety of critical business outcomes including risk, credit coaching, customer advocacy and operational risk effectiveness.
- You will be undertaking professional credit risk capabilities by achieving critical business and portfolio outcomes.
- Undertake transactions to an efficient and agreed service level agreement timeline.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of effective remedial or exit strategies when identifying weak and poor credit loss opportunities.
- You will be responsible for your own maintenance and innovation of position accreditation requirements.
- Explicitly communicate all credit decisions to ensure approval and declines are fully understood.
- Outwardly promote, encourage and influence a credit culture towards the Group's core values both internally and externally to relevant business partners.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 2-3 years relevant business banking and/or credit experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and foundational regulatory knowledge preferred.
- Developed understanding and knowledge of Credit Decisioning and Management, Economic and Industry Risk
- An ability to embody organisational values and process as part of internal and external stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate coaching and collaboration opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136