A Big 4 Bank are looking for a Manager of Prudential Governance and Controls to come on board, reporting to the Executive Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to ensure the divisional and business operations and risk management practices align to the prudential standards for credit risk capital and is reflected in frameworks, policies, risk strategy, and appetite of the group.
- Support management in the pro-active consideration of the risk and control implications of key projects and change management initiatives to rive the timely and cost-effective incorporation of future controls.
- Help support the businesses risk controls and policies, and provide advice or input into business risk and issues.
- Track and monitor activities and Issues across the bank which impact on the prudential standards above, including the revised standards which will be implemented by 2023.
What you will need
- You will come with 3-5 years in credit risk, risk management or other relevant industry experience.
- Technical or non-technical understanding of credit risk modelling, credit risk data and credit risk systems
- Strong understanding of financial markets and internal/external reporting