Continuous Improvement Analyst
- BBBH815242 May 10, 2022 $80k - $100k
Are you detail orientated Process Analyst? This is the perfect opportunity to assist improve processes for this Financial Services company
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company as a Continuous Improvemeent Analyst. This is an important role partnering with their business units' stakeholders to identify and implement business optimisation initiatives to improvebusiness processes
- Facilitating cross-functional teams to deliver business process improvement projects.
- Applying your knowledge of business process modelling notations to processes
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders and colaborating with them
- Generating key process stakeholder relationships to understand "as is" processes and provide recommendations on "to be" solutions.
They are a leading Employee Management Services company. They are seeking a suitable individual to join their team during an exciting process transformation.
- Having a great understanding of complex problems and have the ability to work around them
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Passionate about business process re-engineering, process analysis, customer continuous development and efficiency.
- Experience in a continuous Improvement role.
- Demonstrated success in delivering process improvement solutions and working with a leading BPMS tool
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Lean Six Sigma accreditation would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role click on the Apply link or contact Tomás directly at email@example.com
Consultant | Transformation | Business Analysis
02 8986 3129