Community Engagement Manager
- BBBH822946 Jul 21, 2022 $450 - $600 pd
Great opportunity for experienced Community Engagement Managers to join a well-recognized government department to support the development and delivery of community engagement and communication.
Great opportunity for experienced Community Engagement Managers to join a well-recognized government department to support the development and delivery of complex community engagement and communication action plans.
This is a contract for 12 months that will follow a hybrid work model (Lismore and WFH)
Rate is up to $620 per day + super.
About the Job:
- Support the delivery of major works projects aligned to disaster impacted institutions
- Liaise and effectively engage with key stakeholders including government, councils, advocacy groups, etc.
- Develop, implement and evaluate best practice communication and engagement strategies to
effectively engage a range of different communities and key stakeholders
- Manage the implementation of a range of community and stakeholder engagement tools and
techniques, such as community forums and events, workshops, briefings, surveys, community outreach
activities and engagement toolscations
- Implement a range of appropriate communication tools and materials to support engagement, tailored
to different audiences. This could include web content, flyers, newsletters, videos, social media content
and advertising activities.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong external communications and engagement background
- Public sector / government experience preferred
- Education sector / industry experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- With extensive experience in disaster recovery communications and infrastructure
- Current Driver's License required
Consultant | Government Recruitment