Change Implementation Manager
- BBBH776661 Mar 01, 2021 $600 - $800 pd
Excellent opportunity for an experienced L&D/Change Manager to work across an exciting project with a leading Government Department
About the role:
- Develop and execute change management strategies and plans to maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise change resistance.
- Regularly evaluate risks and develop solutions to address risks through appropriate interventions by leaders, project team or sponsors.
- Apply the business Change Management Framework to create and implement actionable change management deliverables including: stakeholder assessments, change impact assessments, communications plans, readiness assessment and training plans.
- Ensure a co-ordinated and consistent change management approach across the change program and ensure that change management deliverables are integrated into project/program plans.
- Develop an alignment of other organisational interdependant or enabling programs of work.
- Coach and influence leaders, executives and ket stakeholder
- 4-5 years previous experience across Learning and Deveopment and/or Change Managemnet
- LMS experience essential
- Experience implementing SABA highly desirable
- LMS Organisational data knowledge desirable
Consultant | Government
+61 (0) 28986 3149