- JN -042023-1931305
- Apr 28, 2023
- $800 - $1000 pd
Opportunity for an experienced Change Analyst to work on a high profile, whole of government, system reform program!
Morgan McKinley is excited to be partnering with a well-known Government Department to recruit a Change Analyst!
As the Change Analyst you will work across a first of its kind, whole of Government, System reform Program.
- Change Management plan scheduling and reporting
- Stakeholder Register currency, data, and analysis
- Change Impact Assessment coordination
- Communications calendar development and support
- Learning and development program support
- Business transition development and support
- Support service channel management
- Benefits measurement tracking and analysis
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and experience in complex programs and enterprise grade technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Change impact assessments
- Good attention to detail
- Delivery driven and structured in time critical project environments
- MS Project Scheduling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and provide feedback on data
- Experience with Sharepoint site development
What you get in return:
- Hybrid work model - Sydney CBD + WFH
- Competitive day rate
- Collaborative high performing team
- 8 month contract - opportunity for extension
If this sounds like you and you're interested in being considered for this unique opportunity, please apply asap - We will ideally submit shortlists in 24 hours.
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment