- BBBH780875 Apr 27, 2021 Competitive
Do you enjoy talking to people? Meeting people and building relationships? Are you organised and motivated? Have you thought of a career in Recruitment? Please read on to learn more......
The Transformation team at Morgan McKinley has built a reputation for being experts across the BA, PM and Change Management spaces where they are the first port of call for Transformation professionals - candidates and clients alike.
We offer a flexible working environement, a lucrative commission scheme, industry leading incentives and benefits coupled with fantastic career pathways, this is a recruitment / career opportunity not to be missed!
- Supporting a team of BA Specialist Consultants in sourcing experienced Business Analysts across the Sydney & Melbourne markets.
- Working with Consultants who work across a number of PSA accounts, where there are live roles and an ongoing pipeline of work.
- Sourcing and building relationships with Business Analysts candidates, who are both active and inactive in their job search
- Build and maintain Talent Pools within the BA space by conducting interviews and keeping in regular contact.
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of your key business areas within the Business Analysis space.
- Attending regular networking events and presenting at company and client events.
Skills and Experience
- A background if not in recruitment then Customer Service or Administration
- Be organised and enjoying seeking to people on the phone and in person
- A strong desire to learn the Business Analysis discipline
- Strong work ethic, ambitious and driven to succeed
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a fast-paced contract desk
- Thrive in a fast-paced, sales driven environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Voted the best recruitment company to work for in Australia in Best Places to Work 2020
- Highly experienced leadership team
- Career building opportunities with a clear pathway to promotion and growth, tailored to your aspirations
- An opportunity to be part of the highest performing team in APAC
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Regular incentives such as 'high performers' lunches', 4-hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, snacks, beer and wine in the fridge
- 4 extra annual leave days per year
- Extra leave day on your birthday week
- Award winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
- Laptop so you can work flexibly
We are a professional staffing and talent management company. With global reach, your career opportunities are endless. Boasting 14 years' of continual growth under the Founding MD's, we have a passion for improving lives with a core focus on our people.
We pride ourselves on being forward thinking and creating value beyond delivering the best talent to clients and giving candidates access to the best opportunities. This insatiable appetite to "Go beyond" is the reason why we continue to enjoy award winning levels of success.
To find out more
Apply now with your resume, or for a confidential discussion please contact Chloe Spillane on +61 (02) 8986 3112
Director | Transformation & Technology
+61 (0)2 8986 3137