Business Process Analyst/Scrum Master
- BBBH779048 Apr 07, 2021 $800 - $1000 pd
An exciting opportunity for a Senior BA with Scrum Master experience to work with a leading organisation in the energy sector
The primary responsibility of the Process Analyst/Scrum Master will be to, design and document business processes, compile the process library, conduct process gap assess ments, perform business capability gap assessments, gather end-to-end requirements and assist with the operationalisation of new capabilities, training, products and service offerings being introduced.
- Act as a liaison between the business and solution developers using strong communication skills to elicit, document and analyse functional and non-functional business requirements, business processes and work-instructions.Develop relevant business cases, and/or project lean canvases.
- Apply change management and impact analysis techniques to ensure a smooth implementation with minimal impact to the business
- Support and provide relevant training on new business processes to users.
- Support testing to ensure the successful delivery of new capabilities.
- Continually identify opportunities to improve efficiencies through re-engineering processes.
- Identify, track and resolve issues, risks and dependences.
- Design and document efficient processes.
- Assist in the management and governance of the process library
- Drive process improvements and use Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Scrum for Agile delivery teams, including running stand-ups, retospectives, and facilitating PI day planning activity.
- Support Product Owner to remove blockers, prioritise stories, manage backlog and develop showcase materials.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, standards and codes of practice applicable in the Energy Industry
- 5+ years' Scrum Master and Business Analysis experience
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria, please apply NOW!
Please call Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 if you have any questions.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3125