Associate - Market Risk Reporting (Treasury)
- BBBH760181 Nov 18, 2020 $80k - $100k
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading bank in their Treasury Finance team with to be based in their Sydney CBD office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Australia's leading institutional bank as part of their Finance and Strategy team. You will be involved in a high-profile interest rate and non-traded market risk based continuous improvement agenda in a collaborative and motivated team. This opportunity offers you to explore more about treasury risk.
- Analysis of data and produce interest rate risk measures
- Assist the treasury team to hedge balance sheet
- Production of daily IRR reports
- Govern liquidity risk and day to day creation of interest rate measures
- Reporting interest and group risk position
- Performing adhoc financial analysis
Who you are:
- Big 4 audit first mover with financial services exposure or experience in treasury, finance or risk functions
- Tertiary qualification in Finance
- Excellent problem solver and have good thought process
- SQL and Microsoft Access knowledge
- Strong numerical, analytical skills and process improvement mindset
Please register your interest in this position by sending your CV to Badrul Alam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8986 3110 for a confidential discussion.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3110