- Sydney CBD
- JN -052023-1932751
- May 12, 2023
- $350 - $450 pd
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Asset Control Analyst to join the investment operations unit of a leading financial services client based in Sydney CBD.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Asset Control Analyst to join the investment operations unit of a leading financial services client based in Sydney CBD. This role will mainly be responsible in maintaining the integrity of the investment activities by ensuring all portfolios are reconciled and all exceptions items are identified and managed effectively and efficiently.
This role will also assist and work on continuous improvements, both for BAU processes as well as for analysis and improvement of the handling of various financial instruments.
This is initially a contract role until December 2023.
Hybrid work set up - Work from home (WFH) and Sydney CBD - 2-3 days in the office
Rate is up to $450 per day + super
About the Job:
- Reconciliation of all portfolios and third party sources for cash, securities and market valuation
- Investigating and resolving reconciliation exception items in a timely and correct manner
- Working within the appropriate levels of control framework to manage operational risks, identifying and mitigating operational risk and escalate items appropriately
- Proactively working on continuous improvements of all processes, driving the implementation by working with all affected teams / departments
- Maintain communications with stakeholder teams regarding status of setup / requests
- Minimum 2 year of experience within investment operations coming from an investment banking operations, fund manager or investment administration service provider background.
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets and the various investment instrument traded across these markets, both domestically here in Australia and globally
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Knowledge of Hi-Portfolio, Bloomberg, Calypso and SimCorp Dimension is highly desirable.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your updated CV
Ivan Mark De Leon
- Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment