Fund Reporting Lead Specialist
- BBBH801635 Dec 13, 2021 £45k - £50k
Morgan McKinley Sussex is looking for an experienced Fund Reporting Lead Specialist to work for a very well established Investment firm based in West Sussex. This is a 12-month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
The main purpose of the Fund Reporting Lead Specialist is to lead the production of fund reports, with a particular focus on Regulatory reporting and taking ownership of the processes supporting the regulatory reporting for clients.
Duties will include:
- Lead the day-to-day production of full, accurate and timely reports, making sure they meet internal and external deadlines.
- Assume accountability for the regulatory reporting including UK Prospectuses, UCITS KIIDS, PRIIPS KIDs, Cost Charges, AIFMD and MMFR as well as any other regulatory fund reports in the team.
- Ensure reporting processes have the appropriate controls in place.
- Maintain procedures and process flow documents for reporting processes
- Monitor and maintain accurate global, regional and country templates in line with compliance requirements.
- Maintain a comprehensive view of reporting requirements, including regulatory changes.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers of regulatory reporting platforms used in the production of fund reports.
- Take part in reporting projects
- Issue and error management
- Appropriately support, communicate and manage stakeholders effectively. Work with a range of business areas to co-ordinate production
Skills and experience required:
- Reporting experience - Knowledge and understanding to ensure accuracy of the reports and identify any issues prior to release.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy demonstrated by reducing errors and proactively identifying issues.
- UCITS KIIDS and PRIIPS KIDS knowledge and experience a significant advantage
- Knowledge of fund structures across a range of domiciles
- Technical product knowledge and able to discuss concepts with investment stakeholders
- Experience of working on reporting implementation projects with a digital focus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400