Senior Sales/Account Executive EMEA (Data & Analytics Space)
- BBBH773081 Jan 28, 2021 £60k - £80k
This is a great opportunity for a sales executive with a proven track record that is looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be joining a growing UK team who will work in tandem with the other offices globally. Your focus area will be the EMEA regions with a particular focus on sales within the UK. Reporting to the VP of sales for EMEA.
- Lead the EMEA sales team, focusing on developing and closing both new and existing business
- Execute sales prospecting plans with marketing and the business development team
- Be a credible and trusted advisor for new and existing customers
- Be able to show a clear understanding of the data and analytics software to properly sell the benefit and identify potential pain points for clients
- Identify new sales opportunities using advanced methodologies
- Consistently deliver on quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with sales engineering for product demonstrations
- Work closely with contract and legal teams to negotiate software contracts
- Lead in mapping and prospecting of new and exiting tier 1 clients for strategic expansion sales opportunities
Required Skillset: (Essential)
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years software sales experience
- Experience with full life cycle of sales
- Experience delivering product demonstrations
- Experience of closing deals ranging from £50K - £500K
- Demonstrated success with outbound prospecting
- Track record of meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Self-motivated individual, with strong communication skills and intellectual curiosity
- Experience working with embedded (OEM) software sales will be a distinct advantage
- Background in any of the following industries: marketing, customer success, finance, IT, engineering or strictly sales
- Excellent judge of character
- A candidate who is rigorous in their self-education would be an ideal fit
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+44(0)207 092 0293