Sales and Marketing Administrator
- BBBH774353 Feb 16, 2021 £20k - £40k
Based in London (although this role will be based remotely under the current restrictions), we are urgently seeking an experienced sales and marketing administrator
Joining a small, but highly effective and dedicated team, the overall purpose of the role will be to offer support to the internal sales and marketing teams. Day to day duties will involve:
- Extraction of key data from the companies CRM database, Salesforce then manipulating it to present it in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Producing daily activity and pipeline reports for management
- Management of the Salesforce database to ensure continuous in-depth and accurate reporting
- Creating client specific data illustrations for use externally
- Attending and documenting weekly meetings
- Analyse data from company events and other sources to ensure an up to date CRM system
The ideal candidate will have
- Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to use vlookups and pivot tables
- Previous experience working on CRM systems, Salesforce would be advantageous
- Exceptional customer Service skills, both internally and externally
- Previous administration experience
This role is initially being offered on a 6 month contract basis.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Manager | Accounting & Finance and Office Support Recruitment
+44 1293 523 400