Personal Tax Semi-Senior, Top 15 firm (Central London)
- BBBH767704 Oct 29, 2020 £20k - £40k
Job Opportunity: ATT Qualified Personal Tax Semi-Senior job with a Top 15 firm based in Central London. Compliance focused.
A Top 15 firm based in Central London are looking for a Personal Tax Semi-Senior to join their team. The client are a fantastic firm, with an interesting client base and good progression. The team themselves offer a supportive and nurturing environment and you would be given full support to develop and grow your career.
You must be a minimum of ATT qualified, and it is ideal for you to either be already studying towards your CTA qualification or have a desire to.
About the Role:
- Look after a portfolio of Personal Tax clients
- Support the Tax Manager, and your fellow colleagues with their work
- You will gain exposure to ad-hoc compliance
- Identify tax planning opportunities for your client base
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Be ATT or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 2 years Personal Tax experience in a practice firm
- You must have experience of Personal Tax, Capital Gains tax and of reviewing Corporation Tax returns
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.