You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Employment Legal Counsel
- BBBH800409 Nov 29, 2021 Competitive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor 2-4 years' PQE to join a collaborative and friendly global employment law team within a multinational organisation
- Providing pragmatic and commercially focused advice on a wide range of employment law
- Offering expert advice to HR professionals and other business partners globally
- Developing proactive and practical business driven solutions
- Supporting HR colleagues and business teams in executing business strategy
- Effectively managing employee relation issues
- Working closely with external counsel
- Law degree and relevant experience in employment law, ideally 2-4 years' PQE
- A creative thinker, always striving to arrive at innovative solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Friendly and open approach, straight forward yet credible communication style
- Strong business partner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage many a busy diary and combine strategic thinking with excellent execution skills
- Clear and concise communication skills and ability to adapt ideas within a global environment
To register your interest, contact Claire Bate (Legal Recruitment Consultant) on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | In-House Tax
020 7092 0078