Design Program Coordinator
- BBBH799454 Nov 18, 2021 Competitive
Design Program Coordinator - Fantastic opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Product Design Project Management - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is looking for a Design Program Coordinator to help one of their Design teams drive and deliver projects and programmes. Design Program Coordinators are passionate connectors and problem solvers, focused on the operational success of both the product teams and programs that support those teams.
- Help design teams manage product initiatives that have multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines, and many moving parts.
- Manage strategic initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact.
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving blocks that impede progress.
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams.
- Support the team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution and reporting.
- Occasionally source and manage operational budgets, vendor relationships and contracts
- 3+ years experience as a digital producer, project manager or program manager with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams, and developing relationships
- Experience working with product teams or programs from roadmapping through delivery
- Experience working directly with product designers, UX researchers, and content strategists
- Track record of operating independently and without oversight
- Experience managing vendors and contractors
- Experience using data to identify problems and communicate solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600