Talent Acquisition Specialist
- BBBH786045 Jul 09, 2021 Competitive
My Client is a large Internet based organisation and they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their HR team. This is a newly created headcount due to expansion.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of working experience in a HR position
- Prior relevant experience in recruitment related activities is a plus
- Passionate about people, culture, and service
- Partner closely with internal recruiters to understand job requirements and recruitment needs within the team
- Assist in recruitment process across candidate sourcing, interview process coordination and management
- Screen resumes and progressively interview candidates to determine alignment to open positions
- Actively search for top-tier passive candidates to build a strong network of talent pool
- Support existing recruitment channels and manage job portals
What You Will Gain:
- Career progression opportunity
- Opportunity to create impacts to the business
- Open-minded leader
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983
+65 6818 3135