Project Manager (Learning & Development)
- BBBH762784 Oct 28, 2020 Competitive
My client, a leading Financial Services firm is looking to hire a PMO Project Manager for their training arm of business
- To help drive the delivery of high value projects and accountable for the successful delivery of these projects
- Act as a consultant to clients to understand their challenges and to propose and deliver solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of project delivery and work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Meet and manage financial objectives such as budgeting, scheduling expenditures and initiate corrective actions when required
- Prepare and present summary reporting and dashboards to keep stakeholders updated on the latest progress
- Project management experience of multi-disciplinary solutions, experience in the Financial Services field is a big plus
- Strong ability to interact with senior level executives within internal and external organisations
- Learning & Development experience is desirable
- Strong command of English in both written and spoken. Proficiency in any other languages is a good plus
Candidates interested may please apply directly. Alternatively, you can send in your updated CV/Resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1871098
Registration Name: Khoo Jun Yuan
+65 6818 3137