- BBBH786645 Sep 01, 2021 Competitive
My client, a well reputed international bank is looking to hire a senior corporate secretarial for their governance team.
Company Secretariat - VP Level (Contract- highly convertible to permanent)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank to support their Corporate Secretary team. This is a 18 months contract and highly convertible to permanent.
- Provide advice, guidance and support on the execution of corporate transactions for the banks companies and subsidiaries to ensure that they are administered correctly
- Manage and support the administration of corporate transactions, including:
- All external and internal Approvals
- Capital increases
- Share reclassifications
- Dissolution of subsidiaries
- Creation or incorporation of companies
- Board composition
- Change of company's name
- Provide advice, support, and guidance in respect to corporate governance and company secretarial matters to facilitate the execution of corporate transactions
- Organize and manage Board, Committee, and line-of-business meetings
- Manage a wide range of relationships, at the highest levels, with key internal and external stakeholders
- Interpret and execute legislation and regulations within Singapore.
- Understand and fulfil all statutory obligations for the banks companies, subsidiaries, and branches
- Manage corporate records and filings for the banks companies, subsidiaries and branches
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of corporate governance principles, including driving high quality governance standards, via credible and practical experience
- Preferably experience of working in a banking environment and/or a similar large and complex organization
- Experience of working in a Corporate Governance & Secretariat function
- Strong inter-personal, organizational, process management and verbal/ written skills including the maintenance and development of relationships with Directors
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of management, handle confidential and sensitive information, work independently and under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to think innovatively with a drive for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to lead, influence and execute in a challenging and changing environment
- Qualified company secretary, lawyer or other relevant professional qualification/ experience
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174