Assistant Relationship Manager, Investment Banking
- BBBH792403 Sep 07, 2021 S$0-4k pm
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the North Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for a junior Assistant Relationship Manager join their Investment Banking department. You will be part of the team supporting the Investment Banking and Financial Institutions team.
Role and responsibilities
- Perform KYC on FI counterparties in compliance to AML regulations, monitor FI counterparties for sanctions news
- Create, update and maintain FI counterparty ID and account in internal system
- Liaise with FI counterparties for potential business cooperation
- Focus on local/regional bank and non-bank FI relationship management and conduct cross-selling
- Perform credit risk assessment of FI counterparties periodically
- Other relevant tasks assigned by the department head and team head
- Degree in Banking & Finance, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Basic knowledge of corporate banking, investment banking, trade finance and treasury products
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in North Asia capital markets products/services
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140