Assistant Lead Systems Engineer (VMware)
- BBBH774741 Feb 23, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader in Singapore, by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in virtualisation technologies such as VMware and Citrix.
- Experience to manage window servers 2016 and 2019
- Willing to provide application support work.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email us an updated copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130