- Oct 05, 2022
Lead product development for a young and global social media product with a team of Product Specialists and UI UX Designers.
- Develop product vision and set KPIs for the product and features related to feasibility, time, cost, and impact.
- Manage product lifecycle as well as mid- to long-term strategic direction across regions.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Design teams to realize the ideas and strategies.
- Understand customer needs through data analysis and keep track of trends over periods of time.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Product Managers and UI UX Designers.
- Drive scalability of the product and assist in localizing it for new markets.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management roles in online product, ideally BtoC
- Background in startup environment
- Experience developing a high-performing product team
- Ability to understand and interpret customer and market trends and flexibility to adjust the product to certain trends
- Strong understanding of native mobile development
- Ability to present and convince C-level decision makers
- Fluency in Japanese (fluent or native) and English (business or above)
*Please note that unfortunately, the company cannot consider candidates that need visa sponsoring at this time. Please apply if you are able to work in Japan at the time of application.
- Experience or knowledge of SNS/social media platforms in the market
- Background in gaming, streaming, SNS, matching apps or similar is welcome
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and other collaborators in the company, and outside
- Flexible mindset; as the company is young, sometimes the focus shifts
About our client
The client is an established company in Japan already, but this product is relatively new. They've been expanding the product in new markets after initial success in the first years. Now, they need someone to give high-level direction to the product development in the coming years, to maintain success in existing markets and expand it in new markets.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.