Senior IT Support and Infrastructure Analyst
- BBBH814292 Jun 20, 2022 ¥11M to ¥14M
Top-tier banking cooperation looking for a strong IT Support and Infrastructure Engineer to join its global team.
- Provide application support and maintenance to Front Office trading floors
- Be responsible for event management, incidence management, problem management and change management
- Ensure support for clients and desk facing.
- 7+ years of hands on experience working as an IT Support or Trade Support engineer
- Solid experience working with Unix/SQL, Python and/or Tableau
- 8+ years of working within the investment banking industry.
About our client
Global top-tier bank with a long and stable history in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
813 4563 1958