- Oct 31, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
A Global financial services firm is hiring a bilingual Junior Compliance
- Accommodate business/thematic reviews and testing; assist with the execution compliance testing program, logging of relevant items and surveillance
- Assist in the compliance coordination between local and global offices
- Assist in facilitating coordination with other internal control functions (Internal Audit, CFT/AML, IT, Privacy, Finance, Operations, and Risk Management)
- Assist and monitor Anti-Terrorist Financing, and AML industry developments to identify amended regulations and laws
- Manage internal policies and procedures
- Opportunity to work as part of a small, specialist compliance team and learn about all elements of compliance from front to back
- Minimum 3 years of experience in derivatives industry and securities, abilities to work in both Japanese and English
- Degree in accountancy, law, business management, economics, finance, or relevant academic discipline
- JSDA Sales Representative qualification is a plus
About our client
A Canadian, world leading online financial services firm.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.