You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Financial Data Admin
- BBBH795565 Oct 08, 2021 Competitive
Financial data provider searching for Admin.
- Supports credit rating analysts with administrative tasks such as data updates, preparing and publishing ratings, preparing press release drafts.
- Supports new deal set-ups, amendments, data maintenance and quality assurance.
- Handles basic inquiries from both internal and external clients.
- Monitors mailboxes to ensure effective handling of client requests and organizes work to meet deadlines.
- Efficiently escalates issues with database, data inconsistency, and other problems.
- Develops broad knowledge of financial products and related businesses.
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Some relevant work experience and/or relevant internship experience preferred. Preferably financial or product experience.
About our client
Global financial data provider.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment