- BBBH810971 Mar 24, 2022 Competitive
A great opportunity to gain experience in an Irish owned and operated food company. You will get exposure across all elements of Quality
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or junior Quality Assurance professional to join a dynamic and fast paced food environment.
This individual will be part of a strong and supportive quality team who are tasked in ensuring that Product Quality standards are achieved from raw material acceptance to processing, storage and dispatch of finished products.
This is a Monday - Friday role and is located 20 - 25 minutes south of Cork City
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure documentation compliance and filing systems up to date (daily records)
- Deployment of relevant Training requirements through Quality team
- Supplier Non conformance co-ordination
- Micro Testing Management (Lab, ATP, Shelf life)
- Supporting Technical/Quality Manager in CAPAs
- Factory focused Technical Improvement projects
- Work closely with Technical Team and Quality Systems Manager and provide support to other Business Functions
Key skills required:
- Science qualification (ideally food focused)
- IT capable (Microsoft Excel, Word. PowerPoint etc.)
- Good communicator & organiser
- Proactive in approach
- Can work well both as part of a Team and on own initiative
- Conscientious with good attention to detail
- Customer focused
If you would like to be considered for this role, or if you would like more information please click the 'apply now' button or contact Kellie on email@example.com or 021 2300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300