Technical Advisor/Auditor - Graduate
- BBBH819053 Jun 14, 2022 Competitive
I am collaborating with a large food company based in Monaghan who are seeking a technical advisor/auditor to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role in which you will be responsible for assisting the management of the QMS and internal audit function ensuring all sites comply with customer and food legislative requirements.
For this role you will have a degree and background in food technology, food safety, agriculture or nutrition or be working towards it. Working knowledge of food industry standards is desirable. Understanding of HACCP principles and HACCP training advantageous. Some travel is required with the role therefore you must have a full, clean driving license with access to your own vehicle.
- Managing supplier approval and third-party accreditation for all sites.
- Assisting in the organisation of audit dates with third party bodies.
- Supporting the management of the QMS for grower networks and packhouse including gap analysis and implementing changes.
- Conducting scheduled audits as per risk assessments.
- Auditing as a continuous improvement tool to achieve compliance.
- Conducting gap analysis of new standards and implementing changes in QMS.
- Support, develop and train QA and operations team.
If this role is of interest, please 'apply now.'
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
+353 (0) 21 2300300