Data Quality / Data Governance
- BBBH794740 Oct 05, 2021 Competitive
Data Governance - Data Quality Analyst required to join a global company based out of Ireland, this is a remote opportunity with excellent salary and benefits on offer
We are looking to speak with people who are interested in the area of Data Quality and Data Governance.
The role will involve analysing and designing data quality rules along with the associated data quality exception reporting.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience
- Development of Data Quality rules in IBM Infosphere (Information, Analyzer, DataStage & Quality Stage)
- Daily support of operational in-production Data Quality rules.
- Contributing to the Enterprise Data Quality Program.
- Developing and maintaining the data quality resolution and escalation process
- 2 - 5 Years in financial services industry with a data quality focus
- Experience in Data Governance and quality with respect to regulatory or financial reporting
- Experience of Data Analysis / Data Profiling / Data Quality Development particularly familiarity with IBM Infosphere suite (Quality Stage, Information Analyzer, Data Stage)
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch with Dan Hoctor on 021-2300300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Data Analytics and Database