Private Banking Credit Analyst
- BBBH781069 Sep 13, 2021 Competitive
Private Banking Credit Analyst | Permanent | Dublin There is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Credit Underwriter to join a highly innovative, forward thinking and fast growing company.
This company is well established, providing an opportunity to work in a varied role, within a supportive team and organization.
This senior underwriting role is unique, providing one with the opportunity to work with high value clients on a more complex level of income thus giving exposure and the opportunity to work closely with senior management.
The role is offered on a permanent basis including a generous salary and overall benefits package.
- Assessment and preparation of credit and risk applications while being fully compliant with internal policy and processes
- Conduct credit reports ensuring full accuracy of all supporting data in line with internal criteria.
- Delivering high quality of service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to assess income at all levels and risk for both employed and self-employed customers in line with CBI Mortgage policies
- Outline conditions of Loan Offer and provide on-going support to completions staff as needed to progress applications to drawdown
- Originate collections & forbearance strategies for arrear customers while liaising with support staff to ensure these strategies are followed through in line with regulatory processes
- High level of experience in complex mortgage new business underwriting with a high level of individual discretion required
- QFA - Qualified Financial Advisor
- Proven track record working on highly on a highly complex portfolio of customers
- Customer centric approach and communication skills - Must be able to communicate clearly with external stakeholders
- Mortgage arrears experience is desirable
- Full in depth knowledge of the regulatory environment for mortgages
- Analytical skills with sound decision making ability
- Should initiative to take actions where necessary to meet business objectives
- Problem solver with the ability to use a systematic approach to find end solution
- Enjoys working as part of a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4485601