In-House Legal Counsel Funds
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH793612 Sep 17, 2021 €70k - €90k
Morgan McKinley Legal has been briefed by a European bank that is now looking for an in-house investment funds legal counsel
Morgan McKinley Legal has been briefed by a European bank that is now looking for an in-house investment funds legal counsel to work on the set-up of a product range of alternative investments (including private equity, real estate and infrastructure) and, once established, to work on the ongoing legal work for these products. The role is based in Dublin working for a the Asset Management Group in a team of 22 people over six countries for a bank with approximately EUR 50bn assets under management.
Job Responsibilities:The responsibilities of the role include:
- provide legal advice for strategic and other initiatives.
- legal work related to the set-up of a product range of alternative investments including private equity, real estate and infrastructure.
- draft and maintain fund/product documents (e.g. Prospectus), material contracts and other documents in respect of the Group's investment funds/products that invest in alternative asset classes.
- follow up and analyse new regulations that are relevant for the Group and provide solutions and advise to internal and external stakeholders accordingly.
- interact with the regulator on legal and regulatory topics.
- work with internal and external legal teams for the follow-up of legal and regulatory requirements of funds and investment services in all the countries where the Group is active though its branches or affiliates.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Qualified Solicitor with 1-8 years' pqe in practice or industry with experience in investment funds and alternative investments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485631