Fixed Income Analyst - Spanish
- BBBH793990 Sep 22, 2021 €20k - €30k
This is an excellent opportunity for a fluent Spanish Speaker with interest in Finanance to join a large Multinational organisation.
Job title: Fixed Income Analyst - Spanish
Start date: Immediately
This large Multinational company is seeking a Fixed Income Analyst with fluency in Spanish and English to join their growing company. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have a keen interest in Financial markets and Financial statements. This company provides an onsite training program.
- Reviewing & updating corporate bond data based on official documentation in several Internal systems & company software.
- Ensure quality control on all information populated into the system
- Identify discrepancies & make necessary updated to reconcile data
- Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with team globally to deliver results
- Build and Maintain relationships with clients & all stakeholders.
Fluent in Spanish AND English
- Third Level Degree in Finance/Commerce/Economics/Business.
- Must have a keen interest in pursuing a career in Finance.
- Finance/Accounting/Fundamentals Analysis experience is beneficial but not necessary.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong Attention to detail and speed and accuracy when processing data
- Excellent written communication & Presentation skills.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Consultant | Multilingual Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555