- Dublin City Centre
- Nov 23, 2022
Based in the Dublin area, this role is in the Client Administration area with a leading provider of investment management solutions to institutional investors.
AVP Client Reporting Analyst
Based in Dublin, this role is in the Client Administration area.
This role will involve working on the Client Reporting team. You will work as part of a small team that primarily are responsible for overseeing the production of the monthly and quarterly investment management reports for our European clients and handling and responding to queries from clients, their consultants and auditors. The team also oversees the production of Fund Factsheets for certain European funds, additional reporting for client's regulatory requirements, and periodic reporting to client's to satisfy regulatory requirements.
Primary Responsibilities include
- Oversee that client reports are produced and delivered accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Oversee that Fund Factsheets are produced accurately and in line with deadlines.
- Handle queries from clients, consultants and auditors in relation to the client's investments and reports.
- Attend and participate in meetings with the client implementation teams to understand new client on-boarding and restructure events and the corresponding client reporting requirements, where required.
- Assist client facing teams with client queries.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure scheduled and ad-hoc/tailored client reporting requirements can be supported by our client.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) reporting.
- Work on projects with other teams.
- Learn about the end-to-end processes affecting client deliverables and deadlines in order to then contribute to resolving trends that cause delays and a negative client service experience.
- Support Global Reporting Teams.
- Work with colleagues to improve procedures and to continually strengthen controls.
- Minimise errors. When they do occur, ensure that they are handled and communicated appropriately and as per policy.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships internal and external.
- Active participation in team and department meetings.
- Have an honours degree in a relevant discipline.
- Have 5+ years relevant experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Investment Management. Institutional Client Service experience an advantage.
- Be motivated to succeed within an operational environment.
- Have a high level of accuracy, good attention to detail, a strong awareness of risk, and understand the implication of errors.
- Have a structured approach to work with the ability to be flexible when required
- Have strong social and communication skills (both written and verbal). Be capable of building cohesive relationships within the department and across other departments.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements an advantage (MiFID II, Solvency II, PRIIPS, SFDR).
- Be a great teamate.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.