You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH779357 Apr 08, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior to join a well-established & progressive firm based in Dublin North
The role provides an excellent opportunity for career development, including a highly competitive remuneration package and fully supporting CPD.
- Working on a range of audit assignments, co-ordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion.
- Working closely with partners and the audit team on the delivery and development of services to clients.
- Management of a portfolio of clients.
- Play a key role in the supervision and development of the audit team.
- Providing support to trainees and support staff.
The Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA).
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting principles.
- Minimum 3 years practice experience essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555