- BBBH781747 May 07, 2021 Competitive
Audit Senior / Audit Manager / Audit Director / Audit Partner - Dublin / Cork / Galway / Limerick - Are you really for the next exciting step..?
Are you ready to enhance your career and increase your salary..? - Audit Senior / Manager / Audit Director / Partner- Dublin or regional offices
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to join an organisation with rapid growth opportunities?
We are looking to speak with Audit Seniors, Assistant Managers / Managers, Senior Managers, Audit Directors and Audit Partners about some fantastic opportunities across Dublin and regional offices.
These positions are due to growth within various organisations. The opportunity will guarantee successful candidates an attractive salary, amazing benefits, bonus, excellent career progression opportunities and a flexible working atmosphere that works for your lifestyle.
Depending on the level you begin your new position at you maybe responsible for leading teams and a portfolio of clients. Other duties may include:
- Audit of companies across a variety of business sectors, preparing accounts and financial statements in accordance with the appropriate reporting standards
- Very much a client facing role where you will have to assist and maintain key client relationships
- Ensure completion of assignments within allocated time frame and within budget
- Responsible for the development and training of juniors while on assignments on an ad-hoc basis
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) Accountant
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role (i.e. audit engagements)
- Strong technical knowledge and relevant experience coming from Top 20 accountancy practice
- Capable of working on own initiative, with a diverse portfolio of clients, ambitious and looking for good career progression
- Strong inter-personal experience is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 61 430940