Analytical Development Supervisor
- BBBH770891 Nov 27, 2020 Competitive
The experienced Analytical Method Development and Validation Supervisor will take responsibility for leading all analytical method development / analytical method validation activities.
- Responsible for analytical method R&D and also validation for new and existing products
- Responsible for coordinating new product introductions and method transfers into the laboratory.
- To prepare, review and approve method development, method validation and equipment protocols, as required.
- To conduct and report test method development, validation and technical transfer ensuring that scheduled work is completed accurately and within agreed timelines.
- To assist in trouble-shooting issues with existing methods.
- To provide data for regulatory submissions.
- To write and review relevant sections of regulatory submissions.
- To liaise with other departments in relation to testing requirements, as necessary.
- To ensure that all work is conducted, and all relevant documentation is maintained, to an acceptable GLP standard.
- To ensure effective and timely closure on all technical issues, OOS, OOT and Deviation Investigations/Reports, as applicable.
- To prepare, review and approve SOPs, as required.
- To provide technical support and problem solving for equipment and other methods as required.
- Staff mentoring and training.
- Trending of data, as required.
- At least 2 years relevant analytical method development / method validation experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 21 2300300