- BBBH789935 Sep 08, 2021 €20 - €25 ph
A leading pharmaceutical Company in Cork is seeking to attract a QA Document Controller to join their QA team on an initial 12-month contract basis.
QA Document Controiller is needed for a well establish Pharmacutical company in Cork. This role is an hourly rate contract and will offer a competitive salary for an experienced candidate. This role offers a positive and collaborative working.
QA Document Controller - Pharmaceutical - Cork
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Specialist with 2 years' experience in quality operations in the pharmaceutical industry to join a company passionate about delivering exceptional results to their patients and working together in doing so. Successful candidate will support all administrative tasks in relation to the quality related systems.
- Provides administrative support for the electronic system such as QS management System , LMS and Document Control System.
- Participates in training on topics that influence line of business. Notifies the manager of any queries or concerns about compliance.
- For continual improvement of documentation systems, writes and revises SOPs and work instructions.
- Attending related meetings to ensure the QA systems team is represented and concerns/issues are communicated, as well as assisting in the identification of potential changes and participating in discussions on issues/questions pertaining to the connected systems/process.
- Extensive Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- 2+ years of relevant system administration experience in Pharma, Med Device or Food sector.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge of quality system management systems, learning management systems, or document control systems in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or food industries.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal direct supervision, as well as critical thinking skills.
If you feel you would be a good fit, or would like to find out more about this role, click the 'apply now' button or reach out to our Specialist Consultant Ula Niwinska on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Science Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300