Automation Project Manager
- BBBH794738 Sep 29, 2021 €50 - €60 ph
I am delighted to be working with a large multinational pharmaceutical company based in Cork who are seeking to hire an Automation Project Manager to support a large facility expansion.
As Automation Project Manager you will be tasked with implementing Delta V systems into the new site expansion project. The role will offer a highly attractive pay rate to the successful candidate.
- Coordinate internal resources and support third parties/vendors in the project execution.
- Provide automation project leadership.
- Develop an achievable project schedule, project plan and monitor relevant progress.
- Ensure effective communications so that all project members clearly understand all relevant information, including scope, schedule, technical specifications, quality standards and health & safety protocols.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred not essential.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years industry experience.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300