Wednesday, 10th October, 19:00 - 21:00
Virtual Reality has hit the mainstream in today's Corporate World with the arrival of affordable, consumer-friendly
headsets. Businesses are embracing the opportunities created by this technology.
This unique event will be hosted by Michael Quinn, who is the Manager of Emerging Technology at Aptiv:
Aptiv are a global Technology organization shaping the future of mobility by focusing on developing safer, greener and more connected Autonomous solutions. Mike will talk through the use case's that have began to see traction.
On the evening, there will be opportunities for guests to experience this first-hand by becoming immersed in Virtual Reality through headsets and to participate in a Q&A session led by Mike.
- Date: Wednesday, October 10th 2018
- Location: Morgan McKinley, Connaught House, 1 Burlington Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- 19:00 - 19:30 Networking, drinks and pizza
- 19:30 - 20:15 Talk & Demonstration
- 20:15 - 21:00 Audience Q&A