Top-Tier Bank - App Production Support | Multiple Openings
- BBBH807290 Apr 13, 2022 Competitive
A top-tier multinational bank is looking for multiple senior application support engineers to join their teams for trading system supports and projects
- Be a team member of Application Production support team located across Hong Kong, Singapore and India to ensure 24*7 worldwide production support
- Provide worldwide application production support and regional support for Trade Finance systems within Asia Pacific
- Response to user requests, incidents and problems in a timely manner
- Resolve or coordinate the resolution of issues with other internal teams and / or the vendor.
- Communicate and provide status updates on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders
- Set up preventive system monitoring and alerting
- Support change management process and application releases
- Support Disaster Recovery Test and Business Continuity activities
- Document operation procedures, contribute to knowledgebase and cross train other team members and built up functional and technical expertise four our global /regional applications.
- Coordinate and follow up with Project team to ensure permanent fix is prioritized and planned.
- Support end-of-day and end-of-month overnight batches if any
- Perform and coordinate regular patching maintenance activities and sanity test.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related IT major, with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven working experience to build application environment systems
- Good to have understanding of infrastructure concepts - System/Network/Application Architecture Diagrams, Virtualization, Physical / Virtual Servers, Networks, Storage, Security
- Good to have experience working with various technologies eg. Firewalls, AVI Load Balancer, Web Servers, Reverse Proxy (Apache), Single-Sign-On, Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat, Tibco, Oracle database, Java, OpenAPI, Autosys, Linux, CFT, SFTP, Geneos, MQ series
- Good understanding of Security Practices and Cryptography, eg. CAs and PKI, Keys and Certificates, SSL/TLS, PGP, etc.
- Experience with release and patch deployment
- Possess good analytical skill and self-motivated
- Database performance & SQL tuning experience is a plus
- Good technical troubleshooting and debugging skills and familiar with Unix commands
Consultant | Technology | Contract Recruitment