- BBBH791995 Sep 02, 2021 Competitive
Amazing opportunity for Quant Developers to join a leading global Fintech company working on their latest blockchain based cryptocurrency exchange
Our client specializes in high performance blockchain technologies. Their first project was an open source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
The Hong Kong office provides software development and consultancy services and continuously look for global and local talent to join them in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
In May 2021, our client announced the launch of a newly formed subsidiary, a new blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange designed to combine the performance, user privacy, and compliance offered by central order book technology with the vertically integrated user benefits of decentralized finance (DeFi) market architecture.
- Perform quantitative analysis of algorithms for automated market making, margin lending, and other exchange features.
- Carry out research into market microstructure of cryptocurrency exchanges, liquidity pools, and other trading venues.
- Design scalable tools and processes for back testing parameters and methodologies, as well as for other types of quantitative analysis.
- Work closely with the Product Management and Technology teams in developing new features and products to drive client utility and revenue generation.
- Investigate and improve trade execution performance and liquidity characteristics of the exchange.
- Document analytical approaches, findings, and conclusions and present them to senior management and other teams.
- Master's degree or above in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance).
- Experience in building mathematical models for complex real-world problems, preferably in the financial trading space.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research and solve problems.
- Proficient in Python or R and their application in data analysis and quantitative modeling.
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies (applied experience preferred).
- Knowledge of financial markets and understanding of trade execution techniques.
- Good teamwork and communication skills, both written and oral.
If you possess all the above and you are keen to explore, then please apply immediately by following the link!
Any questions, please feel free to contact Katrina Wang at 3907 3979.
Managing Consultant | Technology Recruitment