- BBBH779825 Apr 14, 2021 Competitive
Network Engineer - Leading retail company - 1 year contract - Immediate start - APAC exposure - High chance to convert to perm
Network Engineer: 1 year contract - Immediate start
Our client is looking for a Network Engineer to support a new Retail project roll-out for an immediate 1 year contract:
- Employ technical skills to ensure the IT infrastructure asset is built and maintained in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Develop and contribute into essential technology Infrastructure Engineering Lifecycle documentation, including component version and patch management decisions.
- Manage technical implementation and change on IT infrastructure asset
- Leverage enabling technologies to implement IT infrastructure solutions for business support
- Track the infrastructure requirements, and manage technical change throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Resolve tier 3 operational incidents and determine the root cause of problems.
- Schedule and actively manage BAU changes within the IT infrastructure asset to deliver a best in class level of successful change
- Work with upstream stakeholders such as solution architects and IT strategy teams to ensure IT infrastructure asset is delivered in line with the strategic roadmap
- Maintain timely and accurate comms with Project Manager throughout the delivery to ensure IT infrastructure risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies are tracked
- Communicate design solutions to the stakeholders, and help to guide decisions regarding trade-offs that may impact the requirement or delivery timescales for infrastructure solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with essential hardware and software vendors
- Gather requirements on the IT Infrastructure from stakeholders using a variety of elicitation techniques (e.g. interviewing, modelling, and surveying)
- Evaluate information gathered, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and translate users' requests from business problems
- Wireless Network Implementation (Aruba) - preferable
- Available to provide 24/7 support as required.
- Minimum 5 years IT experience, at least three years of
- 3 years IT Infrastructure experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills
- strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
-Focus on the business and end user's needs; ability to set expectations and understand end-user behaviour
- Cantonese and English.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Consultant | Technology | Contracting Recruitment